Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Friday, September 14, 2007 @ 3:01 AM
Hey folks.This week was rough but well.At least it's over.
anyway today was bad.I guess.I chionged amaths homework yesterday and lacked time studying for chinese :( but i managed to complete my physics :D now im left with history and chemistry :D yay! Anyway i think my class is funny.and there was once i laughed so bad in class i started crying (alot)uncontrollably(its quite embarrassing since eilene was beside me thinking im crazy) today was funny. As in in class.couples! :D
Oh.I went for gymnastics! How great.Finally i knw anyway i knw about something :( okay that's lame but anyway i trained diligently :D
|